2. Dazzle in April’s birthstone with this Indian Diamond Cigar Band available at ROCKS WITH SOUL.
3. Take some time out by hiring the right professional to help you manage your business. INNOVATIONS is a leading West Coast recruiting firm that has served the California market for over 25 years, providing staffing services to companies in the financial services, technology, consumer and other professional services industries.
4. Splurge on Lake Tahoe Real Estate… KATRINE ‘TRINKIE’ WATSON is a preferred Realtor for the Luxury Lake Tahoe Real Estate market, with over 25 years of experience.
5. SPRUCE up your lazy Sundays with beignets, preserves, and Crème Anglaise.
6. Hop down the bunny trail like Peter Cottontail with CHAIRISH’s Vintage Brass Rabbit figurine.
7. Revamp your style this Spring via genius JENNIFER MARGOLIN who now offers her distinctive Style In A Box™ services online. Through modern technology and a carefully crafted online experience, she is pleased to introduce an innovative approach to personal styling.
A LUCY CELLAR MASTER EXPERIENCE WITH CARTEIRRA AT BARDESSONO
Please join us on March 21st in Lucy’s Private Dining Room at Bardessono for a unique barrel tasting and custom blending dinner. You will have an opportunity to work directly with CARTEIRRA’S esteemed Napa Valley winemakers to taste and blend the 2013 Sonoma Chardonnay and Oakville AVA Cabernet Sauvignon barrel samples – an insight into premium winemaking. In addition, CARTEIRRA’S founder Peter Stuart will be introducing their exclusive collection of wines from regions around the world, and award-winning executive chef, Victor Scargle, will present a garden-inspired, wine paired dinner.
Friday, March 21, 2014
6:30 pm – Reception
7:30 pm – Four Course Dinner, Wine Pairing, Barrel Sampling and Blending
$150 per person – inclusive of wine, tax, and gratuity
RSVP by Thursday, March 20, 2014
Limited to 20 guests
MEET YOUR WINEMAKERS
With more than 20 years of experience in his field, winemaker Tony Biagi (pictured left) has produced wine for such noted Napa Valley labels as Paraduxx, Neal Family Vineyard, Plumpjack (99 and 98 points) and CADE (98 points). Tony’s current clients include Hourglass, Sinegal Estate along with crafting our 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon offerings. Sonoma-based Matt Courtney (pictured right) earned his degree in oenology at UC Davis, and is perhaps best known for his role in establishing wine legend Helen Turley’s personal label, Marcassin. Matt is currently head winemaker at Arista, and will oversee all aspects of winemaking for our Sonoma Chardonnay program in 2013.
MAKE IT YOURS – THE CARTEIRRA PERSONAL WINEMAKING EXPERIENCE
Enjoy the experience of adding your own personal touch by creating your own label. You will remain engaged throughout thanks to our online management tool which allows you to monitor the progress of your wine from bud break to bottling from anywhere in the world…